Watch Halloween II 2009 Online Reddit

Watch Halloween II 2009 Online Reddit









Halloween II 2009-of-1440p-MPG-Rent Halloween II Online Movie HD-hindi-2009-DVDScr-Sonics-DDP-480p Download.jpg



Watch Halloween II 2009 Online Reddit



Filmteam

Coordination art Department : Will Buffier

Stunt coordinator : Robles Ziah

Script layout :Torie Saïd

Pictures : Olympe Abelia
Co-Produzent : Fénelon Teodoro

Executive producer : Aymane Farhin

Director of supervisory art : Somia Scharz

Produce : Cochet Maelynn

Manufacturer : Geary Benda

Actress : Redeker Shakara



Laurie Strode struggles to come to terms with her brother Michael's deadly return to Haddonfield, Illinois. Meanwhile, Michael prepares for another reunion with his sister.

5.2
638






Movie Title

Halloween II 2009 Google Docs

Moment

141 minute

Release

2009-08-28

Quality

DTS 1080p
TVrip

Categories

Horror

speech

English

castname

Meadows
L.
Tanner, Deleon G. Velda, Nada O. Prewitt





Watch Halloween II 2009 Online Reddit



Film kurz

Spent : $511,860,119

Revenue : $665,409,642

categories : Autobiografie - Polizei , Reisen - Preis , Verantwortung - Mutter Stolz Apokalypse , Krieg - Waste

Production Country : Vereinigte Staaten

Production : Bausan Films



Personally, I found _Halloween II_ the darkest of any Rob Zombie movie, and certainly more menacing than any other _Halloween_ film to date. It’s full of tortured, nasty, hateful, abhorrent, violent and crude characters, and that’s just the good guys! Mikey is back, in a big way. His look is a little different, but in a realistic “I’m-a-serial-murdering-insane-homeless-giant” kind of a way. And although the bleak, demoralising nature of the film made it painful to watch at times, I would say it was worth it overall. Featuring some strong acting, a surreal but accomplished script, an absolutely amazing soundtrack, and a totally absorbing storyline. I may be alone in thinking this, but to me, _Halloween II_ is a worthy entry into one of the most successful horror franchises of all time.
What happened? When I watched the 2007 remake I was quite happy that it was a decent enough work and gave it 7 stars out of 10. This one though? Well the reboot is effectively killed as far as I am concerned. If there are to be made another movie in this franchise there has to be another reboot. This one is just ruined.

The first 20 minutes or so was not too bad. Then it just went to hell. Rob Zombie must have been high on drugs when he wrote this crud. A god chunk of it is just some drug-induced psychedelic mess.

Debora Meyers is just a foul-mouthed brat who is so dislikable that you almost hope that Michael will get her. Dr. Loomis have been turned into a despicable asshole. Michael himself is mostly just a big dirty man who slashes people up.

Occasionally he shows some of the supernatural qualities he is supposed to have but most often not. And he grunts a lot, what the f…? The dialogue is non-existent if you remove the foul language. I am normally quite resistant towards foul language but not when the movie is filled with it just to cover up the lack of talent in the writer.

I think that I have not been so disappointed in a movie in a long time. This movie is utter trash and a disgrace to a franchise that is really one of my favorite horror ones.

I am going to think more than twice before I ever watch a movie by Rob Zombie again.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Watch Brooklyn 2015 Online Reddit

Watch What's the Worst That Could Happen? 2001 Online Reddit

Watch Bronson 2008 Online Reddit